Saturday 12 January 2013

A new year, a new blog.

It's a new year, and so I've decided to start a new blog. I've said this before, but I will say it again... this time, I will have more success in keeping it full of regular posts and updates. However, this year... I will take on a less lofty goal than that of my last year's blog. I will not attempt to post something daily. That is just setting myself up for failure. I'm going to aim for at least once a week... sometimes more, but some weeks, I might not post at all, and that's okay, too! I'm also going to aim to actually look for some readers this time! 

This blog is going to showcase my trials and triumphs of my experiments with all of the lovely things I find and pin on Pinterest. I have pinned literally hundreds of great ideas. Okay... literally hundreds of things. They may not all be great ideas. I have NOT tried hundreds of things... but I have tried lots of great things (and had a few Pinterest fails of my own). I haven't captured step-by-step progress shots, or even any photographic evidence, of some of the past experiments, but those that I have, will start my blog. Going forward, I will capture even more photographs to share my experiments with you all! (If there is an all to share them with that is). Yes, dear boyfriend, that means MORE pictures of our food! 

My experiments won't all be Pinterest-based. Some of them will be purely original ideas that I will share with you (for better or for worse). Others might be suggestions from friends and family, or come from inspiration from one of these (or other) sources but with my own creative tweaks. We'll see. Nothing is off limits, as long as it interest me (and hopefully you). Something you want to see me try? Suggest it in the comments, and I will probably give it a try! 

Stay tuned!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment